What we Offer:
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka
- Financial reports preparation.
- Financial Ratio analysis.
- Customer profitability analysis.
- Support Accountant on department tasks.
Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L Examinations.
Equivalent Degree or fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA, CA, CMA or AAT.
Good communication in English (Both spoken & written).
5+ years’ experience in accounting/ 2+ years’ experience in reporting and analysis.
Good knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics 365 and MS Excel is mandatory.
Willingness to work on KSA Shift (11.30am - 8.00pm).
Hands on experience in P&L Balance sheet reporting, Customer profitability analysis, Ratio analysis and interpretations.