Disclaimer - Kindly note this opening is a general talent pool and is not directly linked to an open/ urgent requirement. We shall contact you if shortlisted and proceed with interviews, however an offer/ hire will be made upon availability of a requirement.
Applicable designations -
Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer/ Associate Tech Lead/ Tech Lead & Senior Tech Lead
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin, React Native or Xamarin
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
The IT industry will continue to be a key contributor in uplifting the Sri Lankan economy and we believe in strengthening our people towards this goal.
Want to know our benefits? Visit the 'What's in it for you' section in our careers page.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends