- Knowledge of Public Cloud. (AWS/OCI/Azure)
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Ansible technology for automation.
- Knowledge basic Windows.
- Manages continual process and automation improvement initiatives, working with Product owner, developers, network engineers and domain experts to identify opportunities. Automation opportunities may include both internal IT processes and business processes that can be enabled by technology.
- Install, Tune & manage Linux hosted system(Microservices & monolithic)
- Proficiency in at least one coding language, such as Python.
- Ability to work independently with Different Teams (DEV/QA/BA)
- Ability to grasp functional aspects well (quickly and with minimal guidance)
- Conduct a system analysis to assess and recommend areas of improvement need to improve the speed and resiliency of the systems
- Research and recommend technology to be employed in activating your recommendations
- Proactively work with development teams and operation teams to build robust solutions for issues across the organization
- Maintain a portfolio of automation scripts.
- Conduct impact analysis of any application or infrastructure changes that interact with automation and make associated script changes and updates.
- Work with development and architecture team to design reusable patterns to deploy to applications, and influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs