- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications / Computer Science from a recognized university or institute.
- Work experience in a similar capacity is preferred.
- Experience in ISP (Internet Service Provider) and IP MPLS Network Operations
- Experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF, QoS.
- VB Script, Python, Perl and Ansible scripting experience.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex network issues and escalate critical issues to senior engineers and management.
- Identify and troubleshoot recurring issues and effectively engage with vendors and senior-level engineers for full resolution.
- Analyze trends in service incidents to identify common network and service limitations.
- Regularly monitor the network KPIs and alarms to proactively diagnose issues and resolve them.
- Execute routine configuration change, service provisioning and new node deployment requests.
- Identify and drive opportunities to automate repetitive operations and monitoring tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools.
- Prepare network KPI reports for senior management.
- Routine remote site visits to carry out critical operations and ensure site conditions are up to the standard.
- Attend to support calls and escalations of network issues on a 24/7 basis as required.
- Maintaining network monitoring and management systems up to date.
- Develop standards and procedures in accordance with the industry best practices and implement them to enhance the outcome.
- Prepare testing and verification procedures to ensure the new feature or service is implemented properly without affecting existing services.
ISP (Internet Service Provider)