- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a similar capacity.
- Should be computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Possess good leadership and communication skills.
- Fully vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality, and administration functions.
- Closely work with the Head of the Kitchen Department to implement menus for both guests
- and staff, costing, and minimising food wastage.
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff performance.
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.