- At least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ten years of experience in the software field
- Experience working directly with international clients
- Ability to be mobile and located at different local and overseas customer locations
- Being a Microsoft MVP will be an advantage
- Should be a Microsoft technology evangelist
- Extensive know-how in Microsoft on-premises and cloud (Azure) ecosystems
- Extensive knowledge in contemporary architectural patterns
- Excellent understanding of cloud-based ecosystems such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience in developing and delivering cloud-based products and services
- Ability to adapt to different technology environments
- Ability to design and optimize deployment architectures
- Ability to produce extensive but simple solutions for a given problem and express them in standard notations such as UML/ER
- Experience in capacity planning for production environments
- Experience in machine learning and analytics is favorable
- Experience in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, AngularJS (or similar technology), Microsoft SQL, EF (ORM), ADO.NET, Windows Mobile App, WPF, Windows Form, and HTML5/CSS3 will be an advantage
- Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- Develop and review architecture documents and design artefacts for products and services.
- Develop, review and optimize relational and NoSQL database designs.
- Establish and enforce design and coding standards.
- Work cohesively with technical and project management teams.
- Contribute to the scope and effort management of allocated projects.
- Adopt up-to-date technologies.
- Take responsibility for the technical quality of deliverables.
- Assist and contribute to the career development of the associates.
- Implement and evangelize continuous integration and deployment in allocated projects.