- Shell scripting.
- Experience working on Java / PERL/ Python scripting.
- Integration/connectivity/messaging technologies, e.g. SFTP, SCP, NDM,MQ.
- Scheduling e.g. cron, Autosys.
- SQL and SQL scripting
- Unix/Linux platform - Mandatory
- Experience on middleware products like WebSphere, Tibco, Tomcat.
- Script development. Includes design, development, unit and integration testing, deployment planning, and post-Production support.
- Provide technical support for all phases of SDLC, including UAT test support, performance test support, Production support handoff, etc.
- Coordination and liaison activities with onshore teams and management teams.
- Provide Level-3 Production Support which includes issue debugging. May include emergency off-hours support.
- Interact with partner development, testing, and support teams to deliver end-to-end solutions.