Responsible for Provide Rating & Billing solutions to fulfil various charging requirements in competitive & highly dynamic telecommunication marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field or any other similar qualification.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Software Design & Development knowledge in java and Java EE.
- Providing CRM & Billing solutions to fulfil various charging requirements in competitive & highly dynamic telecommunication marketplace.
- Implementing and configuring the solution and systems with internal/external software development team as per the design with minimum defects and expected quality.
- Enable and support digitalisation initiatives within the division and organisation.
- Implement and maintain SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) tool set to cater CI (Continuous Integration)/CD (Continuous Development) needs of group IT.
- Administrate, implement changes on Dialog CRM system and other peripheral systems while supporting SDLC Process and governance.
- Functional ownership for OneCRM/Seal Teams.
- Manage and drive the cultural change initiatives in the work environment to better prepare the divisional work force to upcoming technological challenges.
- Collaborate with teams to share new knowledge among work force and Introducing new technologies to the internal work environment through Tech talks and workshops in regular basis.
- Facilitate companywide training initiatives in collaboration with other resource personnel from different business functions.
- Facilitate development teams with agile methodologies to practice Scrum in work environments.
- Attending to critical issues of production systems with the support of operation staff and external solution providers (vendors) to troubleshoot and solve the issue with minimum impact to the business.
Software Design & Development