How you'll make a difference...
- You are passionate about delivering insanely great products and solutions to complex people problems
- Your willingness to learn a new product domain, test methodologies and to have an open-minded attitude towards learning will help take our product quality targets to the next level
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an IT-related stream
- 4- 5 years of experience in Software QA
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience in testing transaction driven web applications with good knowledge of SQL
- Identify, forecast and record defects in terms of overall quality of the product
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must
- Understanding of working in SCRUM and Agile environments
- Active team player and a quick learner
- Strong testing background in API testing
- Hands-on experience in test automation, performance testing and security testing is an added advantage
We are a great agile product team with a can-do attitude and very friendly & collaborative colleagues. We run close-knit project teams across the stack.
This role is based in our office in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The main company is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Given the current COVID situation, all of the team members are currently working from home until the situation is back to normal.
An attractive remuneration package is available based on your talent.
- Follow test methodologies to ensure the quality of our solutions
- Create well-structured and comprehensive test scenarios that derive test cases accordingly
- Understanding requirements, specifications and technical design documents in designing test scenarios to map to business needs
- Prioritising, planning and self-estimating the testing activates based on QA team plans and goals
- Work collaboratively with the product team both onsite and offshore