- IT or an Engineering Degree from a reputed University
- 3+ Years hands-on Technical QA experience, minimum 2 year in Software Development or Test Automation function.
- Solid practical understanding of Software Quality Assurance and Software Engineering concepts (Risk Based testing approach and SCRUM)
- Proficient in UI and web service based test automation frameworks, Preferred selenium webdriver, cucumber, Junit/TestNg , Postman and Rest-assured
- Performance test planning, scripting, running and report analysis such as JMeter (preferred)
- Solid practical Knowledge on at least one programming language such as Java(preferred)
- Preferably an ISTQB certification or equivalent
- Experience with WSO2 Carbon platform
- Background in Telecommunications domain with relevant experience with a vendor or MNO
- Ownership of product test plans and creating test suite for product
- Participate in complete SDLC and ensure delivery of releases with minimum defects
- Work closely with developer team to develop and put in place automated testing framework to ensure proper CICD.
- Ensure developer team adopts best practices ensuring code quality and continuous improvement process to minimize defect
- Take lead on Product testing and mentor juniors
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills