Should hold a Master of Business Studies or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management.
Should have basic knowledge in Business Statistics.
Minimum 6 years of working experiences in a relevant industry.
- Responsible for rallying the organization around the product vision by clearly articulating the strategic importance, opportunities, and challenges.
- Required to Identify new opportunities and develop new product ranges to cater to same.
- Need to drive availability of all products across all current channels whilst enhancing retail footprint by identifying new channels.
- Required to use bigdata to understand consumer behavior patterns and develop customize offerings.
- Responsible to establish strong corporate relationships with channel partners and content aggregators to maximize on benefits for DTV.
- Should ensure all channel partner agreements are up to date, assess channel partner reports and payments are in order.
- Should negotiate with content partners to deliver quality standards for the existing channels.
- Responsible for driving conversion of consumers to these new platforms via creating awareness of its benefits.
- Accountable for collaborating with network and digital programming teams and be an expert on both the existing portfolio and upcoming content pipelines.
- Assist with vendor & partner evaluation with the digital operations and product teams.
- Should collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content.
- Identify a specific business problem according to an analytical framework covering main areas of the handling business.
- Responsible for leading and directing the staff to deliver high level of performance by conducting periodic review of their performance against the agreed targets.
- Conduct regular forums to access the progress and set delivery timelines.
- Keep stakeholders informed and engaged through a combination of formal and informal communications.
- Should facilitate meetings and discussions to identify risks and determine mitigation strategies.
- Should facilitate decision-making meetings and know how to push decisions forward in a timely manner.