- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Management & Management Accounting
Completion of GCE O/L and GCE A/L.
A Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce or a part qualification in ACCA/CIMA
Finance office experience of 2 years.
Good Communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
Good knowledge and experience in MS Excel and SAP.