As a Business Tester, you will be accountable & responsible to Prepare test strategy, test plan, test scenario, test scripts based on the project requirements. Execute functional and regression test cases. Report the defects in tracking tool and ensure its closure through STLC process. Involve in review meetings and walk through meetings. Candidate should have knowledge on Wealth Asset Management / Investment Banking / Wealth Infrastructure / Capital Markets. Added advantage to have Knowledge in Aladdin, Charles River, Temenos Multifonds, Broadridge technology, etc. and having NCFM certification.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Deft knowledge in Agile / Waterfall methodology
- Understanding the entire modules and their functionality by verifying the Functional Specification and Style guide issued by the client.
- Responsible for writing and executing the Test Cases for Functional Testing.
- Maintaining the Bug Reports and delivery Note details.
- Involved in Peer-Review of the test cases, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing and User Acceptances Testing.
- Involved in review meetings and walk through meetings.
- Attend status calls as needed to report on testing progress
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 6 -10 years of UAT/Business testing experience in Wealth Asset Management / Investment Banking / Wealth Infrastructure / Capital Markets.