- Possess a degree or relevant professional qualification in Marketing
- Sound knowledge in Advertising, Sales and Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Creative thinking with ability to think out of box
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the relevant field
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Responsible for translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies for the Fintech Business
- Should align the company vision around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics for the Fintech business
- Responsible in developing effective brand plans to achieve brand & portfolio objectives are in line with product funnel and timelines
- Responsible for creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Responsible for analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns & communication plan to improve digital channel adoption & usage for each digital/product channel - Use growth hacking and digital marketing strategies to maintain and increase the organization’s fintech customer base
- Ensure product superiority of the brand over category to drive market share & penetrate conversion
- Responsible for measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Should check product and funnel management team of job progress constantly and bring out excellence in execution and time to market.
- Should monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Responsible for developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Responsible for developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Responsible for ironing out operational issues fast as possible to overcome delays and waste
Advertising, Sales and Marketing