Governance over empowerment management system by validating approvals granted for discounts and FOC sales, waivers etc. instantly to support for front end sales. Regular reviews and Updating the Group Empowerment Grid to update the empowerments based on the business needs and changes. This position is responsible for the availability of sufficient numbers in the market for Mobile and fixed that constitutes the most fundamental and paramount requirement in providing connectivity to the Sri Lankan people and corporate entities. On time submission of regulatory reports relevant to number utilization
- Possesses a diploma or professional qualification in Accounting /IT/ Finance or in a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the fields of Audit, accounting or IT operations.
- Skilled in communication, analytics, computer literacy and time management.
- Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL), Databases and MS Office Packages.
- Experience with modern Business Processes & Systems.
- Validate manual discount applied Sales order and FOC discount applied orders in CPOS system (customer point of sales) and SAP.
- Validate Approval granted for FOC or discount portion of the sales order prior to deliver the goods or service to customer to ensure the approval is given by relevant empowered person and within the empowered limits.
- Business wise budget utilization report preparation and submission for monthly reporting.
- Execute pending eZ Cash orders through DMS raised by distributors for purchase eZ cash for redistribution.
- SPOC for DMS approval related projects for a smooth operation. Establish close cross-functional interactions with CRM & Billing team & and ensure that the optimal volume of numbers is available in the common number pool.
- Develop and maintain a predictive model to project future requirements of Mobile & Fixed numbers.
- Using appropriate analytical tools to monitor consumption, prompt/advise relevant senior management, in a timely manner, of the need for new number ranges in coordination with relevant stakeholders, provide relevant analytical insights and information to fulfil regulatory requirements.
- Establish a project team and define a project plan to configure the new number series in the respective Dialog systems and to have it communicated to all local and international operators.
- Provide periodic updates to management and regulatory authorities as and when required.
- Provide quarterly reports to TRCSL (Telecommunication Regularity commission of Sri Lanka) on number utilization, in the prescribed format.
- Based on the changing business requirements review all existing processes and recommend changes to internal stake holders in order to have an efficient and effective process in place .
- Enhance such processes with authorized management approvals.