· A bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in IT, Data /Computer Science.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in DB development and implementation, especially on IBM midrange technologies.
· Experience in IBMi DB2 database .
· Knowledge of programming/script languages like SQL, MDAX, R and Python.
· Strong Verbal and Written communication in English & Sinhala.
· Strong experience in software development on "Integral Life" insurance package
· Perform business analysis for new data model development projects, convert business logic into technical documentation / pseudo code using SQL script etc.
· Coordinate with internal and external parties to build Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processors as per the business requirements and monitoring those process on daily basis.
· Provide recommendations to the management on Data/KPI/Measures arrangement on models.
· Perform quality assurance testing for data profiling activities. (ensure to minimize profiling risk in model implementations)
· Monitor cloud consumption and maintaining cost under IT threshold.