1) Engage with the customer by:
- Analyzing the customer’s business processes
- Proposing and design solutions in SAP that best fits the business requirements of the customer
- Preparing and contributing towards process design workshops, taking direction and
- configuring/developing SAP solutions, demonstrating and gaining acceptance from the customer
- Assisting the customer in testing and validating solutions
- Building trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality
2) Working in a team to:
- Prepare Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configuration/Development Documentation,
- User Training Materials and End User Documentation
- Prepare functional/technical specification documents
- Perform configuration/development based on tasks assigned
- Report on progress to the Project Manager / Team Lead and participate as an active member of
- the project team
3) Continually develop SAP core skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience. Use implementation methodology and tools in the project and acquire additional skills in cross-functional areas and enabling technologies.
4) Execute assigned project tasks in areas of demonstrated competence with direction from a Senior Consultant.
5) Set appropriate priorities based on the assigned tasks and consistently ensure that work outputs are delivered on time and are of the highest quality.
6) Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management.