As a Senior Business Analyst at Wiley, you will be the primary point of contact between the scrum teams at Sri Lanka and the global stakeholders, with the responsibility of identifying, defining, refining, prioritizing, and managing requirement scope to streamline product delivery.
What we look for:
- At minimum a bachelor’s degree preferably in Computing, Information Technology or Business Management.
- At minimum of 5 years of Business Analysis experience.
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) will be an added advantage.
- Working experience with CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Lead all efforts with the Product Management to identify, define and prioritize product requirements.
- Hands on experience with requirement modeling techniques and tools to analyze and visualize functional, non-functional and transition requirements.
- Liaise with the Product Engineering teams to refine, optimize and streamline deliverables that need to be incorporated in incremental product development and delivery.
- Hands on experience with designing mockups and prototypes using standard tools.
- Uphold effective communication across relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Engage with Technical Operations to identify and resolve product incidents and escalations on a priority basis to meet intended SLAs.
- Exposure to Scrum based Business Analysis practices is an added advantage.
- Effective Engagement of multiple projects to deliver the desired outcomes.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Independent, innovative and problem solver with the ability to apply Business Analysis knowledge and skills at any given situation.
- Lead system testing, User Acceptance Testing, and Product Demo/Training.