A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
- To take an active role in delivering PwC’s core audit services to listed multinational and reputed private clients.
- A challenging professional experience which allows you to acquire distinctive technical skills while building personal confidence.
- Exposure to best automated audit tools and techniques driven by latest technologies.
- A well-defined career development framework with structured learning opportunities and active coaching and mentoring to support your professional development.
- Part qualified in CIMA / ACCA / CA Sri Lanka
- An Undergraduate / Graduate from a reputed university with a Finance or Accounting Degree.
- 3-4 years of experience in an Internal Audit in a reputed firm.
- Able to self-motivate and take responsibility for your personal growth and development managing examinations and training
- Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, prioritize and
- handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines.