- An excellent school career with extra-curricular activities and minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Bancassurance would be an advantage.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and a fair for selling and marketing.
- Agree on sales targets and sales plan with Head of Sales and achieve the assigned target.
- Generate a prospect database of customers (leads) by working in coordination with all stakeholders of the branch.
- Generate more leads through the existing customer referrals.
- Identify gaps and conduct product trainings and refresher trainings time to time to the branch staff.
- Report the required daily sales activity to the Head of Sales on a daily basis.
- Gather and update competitor information; industry information in order to conduct a proper wealth conversation in promoting the insurance products.
- Update and file day today document requirement, marketing materials and copies of new business documents to easy use and without contradiction the Bank documents.
- Coordinate / attend monthly sales meetings, review meeting etc. to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Attend trainings and envelop relevant knowledge and skills with self-monitoring attendance details