- Minimum 02-03 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- A degree or professional qualification in hospitality from a recognized university/ institute will be an added advantage.
- Ability to function effectively and independently in a challenging environment.
- Possess leadership skills in managing and motivating the team.
- Fully vaccinated candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Oversee daily activities of the property including all departments and customer service.
- Operate the hotel efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction while managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their job duties.
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures, and skills development.
- Coordinate and control with initiative all issues relating to costs, expenses, wastage, breakages, security, grievances, and stock control.
- Able to act with initiative, be proactive in getting things done and exceed expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- Lead the team to deliver exceptional guest service and quality standards, ensure colleagues understand key drivers of guest satisfaction, and involves the team to develop new initiatives to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Build relationships with guests, utilizes feedback to improve service and standards.
- Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Ensure that managers are enhancing the talent on their teams through employee development, succession planning, training, and growth opportunities.
- Ensure all departmental goals are met and provide coaching or performance counseling as required.
- Lead the team to control budgets, manage expenses and controls to maximize hotel costs.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests and team members.