We are seeking a dynamic professional with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to assist our team towards achieving the organizational objectives.
This role will be responsible for managing the client's expectations during the Conveyancing process by providing timely updates to the client and ensuring that they act as the key contact person for the client throughout their purchase or sale of the property with the organization.
Responsibilities Include -
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders both verbally and written to provide on-point and detailed information and aim in providing an excellent service to all stakeholders.
- To have a good understanding of products and processes in the Company and to initiate process enhancements to serve the stakeholders better.
- To pay attention to details updated in the systems and able to identify any gaps required for case progression.
- Ensuring timely progression of cases and to update systems accordingly.
- Identifying selling points pro-actively and present products and services according to client needs.
- To manage the complaints procedure in a professional manner.
- Good knowledge about common complaints to solve matters in quick succession.
- Provide internal departments assistance and guidance on cases where progression is stagnated.
- Work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, pre-described routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to understand the technical problems & identify the solution for the problem.
Requirement & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- BSc in marketing, business management or a related field from a recognized University.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver on all customer service deliverables.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills.
- Is independent, able to work unsupervised, problem-solves and thinks on your feet.
- Is passionate about providing high levels of customer service to ensure zero complaints.
- Should be able to work the UK business hours.