- Possess Bachelor's degree in science from a recognized university.
- Overall, 1-2 years' experience in same role.
- Previous exposure in FMCG industry will be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to improve quality.
- Familiarity with quality standards and frameworks such as ISO 9001 or industry-specific quality standards will be advantageous.
- Proficiency in statistical tools and methods such as Six Sigma, statistical process control (SPC), and quality control charts.
- Capability to identify and address quality issues, develop corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs), and resolve problems in a systematic manner.
The position is mainly responsible for inspecting and examining products to ensure they meet the required quality standards and specifications.
Also, the incumbent is responsible in generating periodic reports, maintaining of accurate records and participate in the development and refinement of quality management systems, ensuring that those align with industry best practices and regulatory requirements. Being a part of the team will open up more opportunities to explore and get engaged on the transformation journey of Hemas Consumer Brands.