Our client, a lean operation with a global focus, currently serv1c1ng multiple major global clients in UK & Australia. We are currently faced with a growing pipeline of enterprise-level solution/platform development requirements as such going through our next phase of growth.
The purpose of the IT Project Manager is to ensure the delivery of technology projects that drive superior value and increased capability within our client organizations while improving customer experience and engagement. This role is specifically responsible for the end to end delivery of client solutions per specification and on committed timelines. You will also partner directly with overseas customers ensuring the smooth delivery of all projects.
• Lead IT Project Delivery function from ideation to completion.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Manage requirements gathering to error-free & on-spec delivery.
• Embed tools, practices and processes to ensure project delivery with no compromise on quality and requirements
• Utilize established methodology estimating and planning practices to ensure project and program are accurately esti- mated, documented, and proposed.
• Implement IT resource methods to ensure the appropriate resources are employed to work on each project.
• Ensure delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Proactive and professional management of project teams & embed prudent business processes.
• Keep up to date with latest technology trends and provide recommendations and advice to the business.