The ideal candidate should have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation.
- Master's degree in business administration or related field.
- 10+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience).
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Proven background working on Telecommunication/Healthcare/Life science/BFSI.
We're seeking a Program Manager who brings to bear their extraordinary organizational skills and attention to detail to transform our project/program management function into a strategic advantage. Day-to-day activity will be to :
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.