We are specialists in systems integration and have been doing that since 2009. V S Information Systems is part of the respected and diverse VS Group that has been trading in Sri Lanka since 1978 and V S Information Systems has leveraged off this group membership to grow in a secure and sustainable environment following the operational expertise the group is known for and embracing the customer service the group is respected for.
Today V S Information Systems has established itself as a leader in the provision of ICT Solutions in the Sri Lankan market delivering solutions that add value, deliver benefits and address the varied complex requirements in a variety of vertical markets. Utilizing the very best in Sri Lankan technical and business expertise, and using global leading technologies that include HP, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and RedHat etc. V S Information Systems delivers an exceptional customer experience to all sectors of the Sri Lankan market and has satisfied customers in small and medium businesses, corporate enterprises and government departments.
- BSc Degree in Electronics or Computer Science or equivalent
- Basic understanding of hardware technologies
- Having Industry recognized certifications would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of current industry trends
- Ability to self-learn and present, go getter attitude, common sense
- Should have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team and customer – facing environment
- You should possess exceptional organizational and planning skills and have the innate ability to multitask
- Should be able to communicate fluently in English/Sinhala Languages
- Should be a team player
- Good understanding in Next Generation Network Technologies such as Digital Network Architecture, Software Defined Networks, Data Centers and Networking in Cloud infrastructure.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Extra Low Voltage (ELV) Systems such as Structured Cabling Systems, IP Surveillance, Access Control Systems, Building Automation Systems, Audio Video Systems, PABX and related integrations.
- Understand customer requirements and propose solutions. Preparation of technical proposals for major projects. (Network Design Diagrams and Proposed Solution writeup, Bill of Quantities with pricing, Project Plan)
- Make presentations to customers on Proposed Solution and justify the unique selling points and superiority of the proposed solution.
- Read and understand new trends and concepts in Technology, and impress customers on the same.
- Support Sales team on new products and solutions, when meeting with customers.
- Build deep relationships with customers and prospects.