PwC’s Oracle Cloud Consulting Practice is part of the PwC Network’s Oracle Alliance, serving Clients in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific Markets. We bring together business experience and technology that allows us to help solve complex business problems by leveraging powerfully innovative Oracle technology. We offer deep industry-based technology expertise, collaborate, and share knowledge to envision what’s possible and turn possibilities into reality, for our clients. In collaboration with Oracle, we support our clients implement and effectively use Oracle solutions in the areas of Human Capital, Finance, Supply Chain, Projects, Customer, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent professional qualification in Human Resource Management.
- More than 2 years of relevant Consulting or HR Management experience in a recognized organization, with hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Core HR Management
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Time & Absence Management and Payroll
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a passion for learning and transformation.
- Flexibility to work with international teams in different time zones.
Highly Desired Expertise:
- Knowledge in skills-oriented Workforce Planning.
- Experience in using or implementing any of the following solutions: Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle EBS HCM, Oracle PeopleSoft, Oracle Taleo, SAP SucessFactors, SAP HCM, or other leading applications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with key stakeholders, document requirements, and articulate value propositions clearly and effectively.
As a member of our Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud Consulting team, you will support our clients to understand leading practices focussed on Core HR Management, Talent Management, Workforce Management, Payroll and HCM Analytics, and enable the adoption of these practices through the implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud Solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients understand leading business processes, using your strong functional knowledge, so they can transform their business with Oracle Cloud solutions.
- Identifying strategies, risks, options, and recommending the optimal options to support client organizations to meet their business needs.
- Demonstrating business solution options to clients and implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Contributing towards user adoption via user training and knowledge transfer.
- Collaborating with your clients, teammates and leaders to successfully deliver projects.
- Continuously growing your Oracle technology skills, industry knowledge and soft skills to help your team to provide the best solutions to clients.