Sumathi Holdings is a well-known conglomerate in Sri Lanka with an extensive portfolio of diversified businesses. Our subsidiaries are professionally managed, high performing, socially responsible and deliver superior value to the markets that they serve. Sumathi Holdings has several other strategic investments and alliances in several key sectors of the Sri Lankan Economy.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated person to handle following duties and responsibilities of a Subsidiary Company of Sumathi Holdings.
- Overseeing operations and administrative functions related to purchasing at main stores and sub-stores.
- Evaluating suppliers based on quality, price, and delivery of service.
- Monitoring the ERP system and suggesting improvements to prevent malpractices.
- Establishing general admin policies, procedures and work schedules in consultation with the Management.
- Negotiating prices, quality and delivery and approving purchase orders (POs) and goods receipt notes (GRNs).
- Implementing new procurement strategies for cost savings and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Developing standard Operational Manuals (SOPs) for procurement in consultation with the Directors.
- Liaising with government bodies for general administrative functions.