The Plant Production Lead oversees the Washing operation function in the Plant. The role holder will guide and motivate the Washing Operations team to achieve the set production targets effectively and efficiently. Responsibilities include meeting targets for the OTD, Quality, Efficiency, Cost Control and Process compliance objectives for Washing Operations.
Bachelors’ Degree/Diploma in Chemistry/ Textile Engineering/ Clothing Technology or any other relevant area.
6 to 9 years of relevant experience in the Washing Operations function with strong knowledge of Washing Operations and Quality processes.
- Oversee Washing Plant operations to achieve Operational KPIs including OTD, Quality, Efficiency, Cost Control, Process Compliance, etc.
- Drive achievement of Washing operation targets and ensure quality of products meets customer/buyer specifications.
- Drive the Washing Operations team for achievement of the functional objectives.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth washing operations.
- Responsible for implementing process improvement initiatives.