- A member of ACCA and/or CIMA with a degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce from a recognized university is preferred.
- Minimum of 05 years’ post qualifying experience as a Management Accountant in medium/large scale business environment, preferably in a manufacturing set up.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, data analysis tools and other accounting tools.
- Flexible, dynamic, well organized and engaging with strong interpersonal skills & excellent communication skills.
- Responsible for preparing budgets, variance analysis and commentaries to management.
- Providing a support service to departments and the management team to make financial decisions.
- Assisting the management for key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
MS Office applications