- A Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s degree in Information Security or Similar.
- Professional qualifications in Information Security such as CRISK would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Operational Risk management and sustaining an Enterprise Risk Management is a must.
- Knowledge of compliance and governance risk management regulatory requirements such as, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27701, HIPA, GDPR, PCI DSS would be an added advantage.
- Experience selecting, rolling out and maintaining tools that allow for an efficient and scalable Enterprise Risk Management programs such as RCSA (Risk Control Self-Assessment), IRM (Integrated Risk Management).
- Experience in Software development and project management will be an added advantage. compliance
- Ensure all the essential guidelines are put in proper place accurately adhering to industry rules and regulations
- Conduct internal audits and reviews at regular intervals to ensure that compliance procedures are regularly followed
- Conduct environmental audits adhering to environmental standards
Operational risk management
Enterprise risk management