Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a positive, engaged, well-disciplined, work hard and play hard professional who is ready to work with our Finance team.
As a junior associate the candidate will be part of the team managing the daily finance workflow of providing conveyancing services, which includes processing of payments, customer invoicing, account reconciliations etc.
- Part qualified in CA/CIMA/ACCA/AAT or degree from a reputed university in Finance.
- A minimum of 01-year experience in similar capacity.
- Competent in MS Office package, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to directly engage with clients to resolve queries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a good rapport with all internal and external customers.
- Ability to work according to the UK business calendar and working hours (13.30 – 22.00)
- A team player with positive attitude.
- A dynamic self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions daily and ensuring legal requirements are complied with.
- Performs daily/weekly bank reconciliation.
- Works closely with the Manager Finance and other team members, as and when required, to ensure accurate and complete information is received on time to perform relevant tasks.
- Dealing with all invoices and ensuring they are paid on time.
- Monitors client accounts and posting receipts in a timely manner.
- Possess a sound understanding of postings made to the firm and client ledgers.
- Any other tasks allocated by the respective Manager.