Michelin’s Global IT team based at Orion City, Colombo includes over 100 authentic and industrious achievers from different backgrounds. This role collaborates closely with team members, senior management and a variety of stakeholders in Michelin group entities.
You will define IT Infrastructure solutions to cater functional and non-functional requirements of the business demand while aligning with the organizational vision and ambition of long-term business goals.
What To Expect
• An opportunity to work with a talented tech-oriented, state-of the art facility in the heart of Colombo;
• Opportunities to interact with a highly talented, multi-cultural and diversified team that believes in personal and team growth;
• Ability to work within a span of providing solutions across the technology stack without focusing on one infrastructure domain;
• Open office culture, ability to work from anywhere and an environment which respects work-life balance;
• Room to experiment and develop innovations that benefits the organization;
• An opportunity to work with Michelin and Camso teams internationally.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• The advanced threats, risks and security vulnerabilities of the company's IT and digital solutions are known and evaluated.
• A technical watch is done to anticipate the evolution of the risks.
• The safety requirements and their implementation are a good compromise between the costs, the acceptance by the users and the level of residual risk.
• The tools and methods needed to ensure the security of IT and digital projects and solutions are implemented to control the level of risk.
• Serious security incidents are resolved.
• His/Her actions contribute to improving the behavior of people (users of IT and digital solutions, managers, professionals of IT and digital solutions) facing constantly changing security risks and threats.
• Continuously looks for ways to evaluate and reduce risk to the company, and to improve security processes & methods
• Continuously enlarges breadth of knowledge (technical & business related) through internal and external contacts.