Key purpose of the Job
The Intern – Procurement is responsible for optimizing the raw material usage by coordinating the procurement process end to end for the allocated RM category / customer account in the BU, as applicable. Coordinating with the Accenture team, Suppliers and internal stakeholders (for example, PD, Bulk, Warehouse, Production, Finance) to achieve the procurement KPIs for the allocated RM category.
Undergraduate in Textile or Clothing Technology or Materials Management or any other relevant stream.
Attention to detail, a structured and disciplined work approach, ability to deliver results on time and work under pressure
1. Responsible for procurement of raw material for confirmed orders
2. Ensure delivery schedules, quality specifications and process requirements
3. Ensure achievement of inventory and cost targets for the assigned category / customer account, through optimal ordering, reduction of write-offs and other costs.
4. Liaise with suppliers and concerned internal stakeholders for ensuring achievement of OTD, OTT, inventory, process adherence and supplier performance objectives.
5. Prepare MIS, documentation and reporting for functional procurement activities