Anyone who has an outgoing personality, and has experience managing, coordinating, organising events and projects during school and University life are welcome to apply.
- Excellent Verbal & Written communication capabilities in English & Sinhala
- Following a bachelor’s degree specializing in Marketing/Business Management and/or currently pursuing CIMA level 5 or 6.
- Ability to prioritize assignments to result in efficient and deadline sensitive duties
- Average knowledge in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel applications
- Should be service oriented and able to coordinate effectively with the different stakeholders
- Should be committed to achieve operational goals on time with efficacy.
- Planning & deployment of marketing Campaigns on time and in full to achieve the set objectives
- Evaluation of Performance of campaigns and ensure the delivery of the agreed KPI’s
- Effectively manage day to day marketing operations to create an efficient workflow environment.
- Constant product and funnel management to bring out excellence in execution and time to market
- Managing strong relationships with internal functions and other key external stakeholders to develop and implement key brand strategies and activities.
- Driving innovation in product, communication to ensure leadership status of the brand.
- Researching consumer markets in terms of consumer needs and spending habits to identify market trends and potential investment based upon.
- Managing the media mix effectively and liase with media team to monitor and optimize the media plan.