- Degree in Business Management / Marketing or equivalent professional qualification. Post graduate qualification would be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills / Excellent written & verbal communication skills / supervisory skills / analytical skills
- Minimum of 15 years experience in related area
- Strategic planning on enhancement of existing & new Loyalty & related business development to ensure leadership & sustainability in the dynamic marketplace.
- Plan, coordinate & execute key developments of points based Loyalty programs & related products to ensure strategic initiatives are translated to action efficiently.
- Supervise & manage the overall Star Points product & ensure the smooth functioning of the product through both internal & external relations while maximising the effectiveness & efficiencies of resources.
- Develop expand & manage both partner network & customer base supporting product strategies.
- Plan, coordinate & execute key projects & developments assign by the corporate management related to group business development fulfilling the corporate objectives.
- Identify & propose the best options of delivering the project outcomes maximising the resource utilization effectively & efficiently.
- Keep a track on similar business models locally and internationally and provide constant feedback to management whilst incorporating new find to the existing business
- Provide strategic and tactical support for promotional and communication campaigns and establish KPIs, processors and proposals etc. for effective execution of the Star Points product.
- Plan & execute promotional activities with partner merchants for Star Points with a focus of best customer engagement.
- Coordinate with relevant internal & external parties in organising operationalizing the promotional events with best use of resources.
- Ensure all the marketing & communication activities are executed timely, while product & partner expectations are achieved.
- Lead & Coordinating with account management team to maintain a healthy & fruitful partner base. Exploit business opportunities related to loyalty & take Strategic initiatives of collaborative business leadership.
- Provide constant feedback to management on partner requirements and work on fulfilling such requirements
- Provide cross functional assistance & strategic support to other internal products and to other divisions with the strengths of partner network & relationship.
- Accountable for managing the operational workforce and guide them to achieve their targets