The General Manager - Operations will oversee the day-to-day activities of the Legal support functions which consists of the Legal Support Team, Post Completion and Client Services team, within a high-volume residential conveyancing environment whilst reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. The Director of Operations would need to ensure that the departments are managed and are performing efficiently and effectively to achieve the set objectives.
Requirement & Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration required. Possessing a LLB would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in a senior leadership position.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Be a confident and highly effective verbal and written communicator.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates department performance and capable to make improvements to reach the goals set by the senior leadership team.
- Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answers questions, and maintain morale.
- Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, technology, and customer service departments to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes.
- Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes.
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees and customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.