A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance team helps internal leaders with fixed assets accounting and asset management, financial reporting, accounting research and analysis, statutory and regulatory reporting, and data security. As part of the team, you’ll assist with monthly closings, financial analysis, oversight and management of controls and compliance, tax and cash projections and data security. As a global leader among professional service firms providing industry-focused assurance, tax, and advisory services, we strive to nurture our people with the knowledge, best technologies and methodologies developed by the global network of PwC firms. Developing our people in this dynamic environment is one of the three priorities of the firm.
- Full qualification in CA/ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of hand on experience in accounting function
- Excellence in computer skills, (Microsoft excel, Power BI and G-suite).
- Experience with computerized accounting packages
- Good command of communication and written skills in English.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly, and annual global reporting pack in compliance with guideline issued by the global office
- Compliance with Network Standards and related reportings.
- Review of monthly and annual financial statement for all PwC entities, bank reconciliations and schedules
- Treasury management
- Forward planning, forecasting and budgetary controls to ensure financial stability and growth of the companies.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization
- Managing the Accounts payable and Accounts receivable function, authorization of local and foreign payments
- Implementation and review of sound internal controls
- Coordinate with internal, external auditors, banks, and statutory bodies
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Supervision and control over Male Business Operation
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.