- Full or part qualified in Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business Management or SLIM/CIM.
- Minimum one year of relevant experience would be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, time-management and creativity skills.
- Ability to focus on customer/market needs and take initiative.
- Should be an out going personality with high degree of integrity.
- Overseeing the areas of brand, marketing operations and procurements.
- Managing the marketing budget and liaising with the finance department to ensure vendor payments are managed properly.
- Managing all ATL & BTL marketing activities, keeping records of outcomes and budgets.
- Develop and implement content strategies across all social media channels.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and partners.
- Carry out continuous market research to stay up to date with competitor activities and market positioning in order to develop new brand strategies.
- Ensure timely delivery of cross-functional departmental requirements.