- Following a degree M Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration from a recognized university or Part qualification from any of the professional bodies (CASL/ CIMA/ACCA/CMA)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills (Sinhala and English)
- Ability to identify internal control deficiencies/ Gaps, analyses the risk implications and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Minimum 2 Years of internal or external audit experience in reputed audit firm or mercantile
- Ability to maintain effective relationships and negotiation skills
- Conduct internal audits as per the internal audit plan.
- Identify audit issues, risk implications, and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Prepare process audit reports with the assistance of Senior Manager Internal Audit.