The Executive - Engineering is responsible for machine maintenance for the plant. This includes running preventive maintenance program, ensuring machine availability, maintaining spares / consumables / machine inventory, implementing machine setting & SMV improvement methods. The role holder is also responsible to guide team of plant maintenance staff / associates.
Diploma in Mechanical engineering
0 to 3+ years of experience in a supervisory role in machine maintenance function. Entry level STEP
1. Responsible for planning and execution of the preventive maintenance program for the plant including servicing, repairs and trouble-shooting
2. Plan and ensure machine availability, spares and machine inventory, to meet the production plan
3. Responsible for implementing machine setting, SMV improvement methods and cost reduction initiatives
4. Responsible for functional MIS, reporting and compliance requirements, as per guidelines
5. Supervise the team of maintenance staff and associates