- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or BSc equivalent qualification with 2+ year(s) experience
- Good Analytical, problem-solving, teamwork and communication skills
- Good Understanding of programming fundamentals and concepts
- Good algorithm knowledge and ability code using at least one programming language (Java/C++/JS/TS/C#)
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Good Understanding of DBMSs.
- Good Understanding on Scrum and Agile practices.
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team