- Should possess an Engineering Degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / IT or an equivalent professional qualifications from a recognized university or institute
- IESL membership is a must
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess knowledge in Data / Voice communication / IDC technologies and applications.
- Should have sound knowledge in Project Management and analytical skills.
- Create an interface with the enterprise customers on the technical management regularly.
- Ensure to take proactive measures to understand customer requirements.
- Responsible for designing, developing and customization of solutions according to customer requirements.
- Required to utilize the network resources optimally by coordinating with network technical teams.
- Coordinate with technical and other expertise for solution deliverability.
- Carryout operational activities related to purchases and payments.
- Provide solution diagrams and technical write-ups for customer proposals.
- Preparation of solution implementations and draw / update customer solutions diagrams.