The Deputy General Manager - Product Solutions, Innovations, Research & Development, is responsible for formulation and implementation of the Product Innovation strategies and advanced concepts/RM Innovation projects, Automation projects and managing the sew free pillar for the SBU in collaboration with group innovation lead and third party specialist.
Masters/ Bachelor’s Engineering or Clothing Technology.
8+ years of relevant experience in apparel design, product engineering & development, with strong knowledge of R&D, new product development and innovation processes.
- Leading formulation and deployment of the Product Innovation strategies for the SBU, including Advanced Concepts, Product Innovation, Automation ideas and R&D projects for the SBU through effective product /process and market research analysis.
- Spearheading implementation of Advanced Concepts, Technology, R&D and Automation projects in the SBU, including conceptualization, commercialization and development of new product ideas.
- Leading the introduction, incubation and validation of the platform technologies for the SBU.
- Managing the sew free pillar to introduce new solutions through new sew free techniques and machinery solutions and driving the team to deliver seamless integration and successful commercialization of the sew products.
- Driving synergies with the Customers, suppliers, technology institutes and internal teams for realization of the Product Innovation and Automation objectives.
- Leading and managing the Team to achieve the functional deliverables.
market research analysis