This position within Business Process Quality team is responsible for designing, developing, documenting, and performing data quality checks across all data assets throughout the Wiley Ed Pub operational ecosystem and measure/report on APL business Data Quality.
This role will work in conjunction with Dev, Data Engineers and BI Engineers to validate and track data quality results and participate and engage in data governance working council to assure data quality framework is being implemented and delivering values.
- Three years’ experience in quantitative analytical roles managing large and complex systems and data sets.
- Ability to interpret and clearly communicate complex commercial systems & models.
- Experience with corporate visualization platforms
- Experience editing and executing complex data search queries.
- Experience compiling and manipulating and synthesizing very large data sets.
- Expertise in data structures and systems.
- Familiarity with Relational and Multi-Dimensional database architecture and queries.
- SQL Coding Experience
- Experience with scripting and data analysis languages such as Python.
- Demonstrated experience in data profiling
- Design and implement end to end Data Quality plan including a sustainable Data Quality improvement lifecycle and documentation.
- Participate and engage in data governance working council to assure data quality framework is being implemented and delivering value
- Profile data and identify data quality business rule opportunities effectively
- Develop data quality reporting from strategy to daily operation
- Create self-service Data Quality dashboards and reports.