Consisting of eight limited liability companies in several key industries including Information Technology, Hospitality, Pharmaceuticals, Hydro Power, Printing and Publishing, Newspapers, Film Producing and Security, the Sumathi Holdings has grown to become a large conglomerate in Sri Lanka over the last 60+ years.
The Sumathi Holdings owes its success to many factors. Sound financial acumen coupled with timely decision making, managing people based on trust and loyalty to the organization and a commitment to excel in the chosen industries have been instrumental in our growth. Those who join the Sumathi Holdings with the right attitude can look forward to their career development and success within the organization and society at large.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- Update the relevant ticket in to the system to follow-up with support agents Escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company's new products, services and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Provide Management reports on the statues update of Call center activities