A Consultant is required to possess a sound knowledge on the functionalities and limitations in SAP as well exposure to the industry processes and practices being used in the Fashion and Lifestyle space, in order to design and develop efficient solutions.
Considering applicants based in Sri Lanka and India or who have a legal right to work in Sri Lanka and India
- Working knowledge in one core module of SAP
- At least 2 years prior work experience in a SAP consulting capacity
- Exposure to the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry will be an added advantage.
Engage with the customer by:
- Analyzing the customer’s business processes
- Proposing and design solutions in SAP that best fits the business requirements of the customer
- Preparing and contributing towards process design workshops, taking direction and configuring/developing SAP solutions, demonstrating and gaining acceptance from the customer
- Assisting the customer in testing and validating solutions
- Building trust and credibility by consistently delivering assigned tasks on time with high quality
Working in a team to:
- Prepare Business Process Procedures, Test Scenarios, Configuration/Development Documentation, User Training Materials and End User Documentation
- Prepare functional/technical specification documents
- Perform configuration/development based on tasks assigned
- Report on progress to the Project Manager / Team Lead and participate as an active member of the project team
Essential Functions (Continued)
- Continually develop SAP core skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience.
- Use implementation methodology and tools in the project and acquire additional skills in cross-functional areas and enabling technologies.
- Execute assigned project tasks in areas of demonstrated competence with direction from a Senior Consultant.
- Set appropriate priorities based on the assigned tasks and consistently ensure that work outputs are delivered on time and are of the highest quality.
- Perform any additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when required by the management.