You will be responsible for supporting Corporate Communication and branding initiatives for both internal and external stakeholders. This will entail designing and developing graphics, video, creative material, and content used for marketing campaigns, internal and external communications, special events, and publications (e.g., posters, videos, presentations, etc.). You will also be responsible for the constant monitoring and maintenance of the company website, along with executing the vested duties and responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety guidelines, instructions, and protocols of the Organization.
At least three years of experience in graphic design and at least one year of experience in creating video and graphic content
A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates a range of design skills and styles, with a focus on apparel products
Expert knowledge of design and video editing software, including Adobe Creative Suite. Knowledge of Figma is a bonus
Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines
Excellent communication, collaboration, and storytelling skills for influence
Experience in Human-Centered Design and Design Thinking
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
1. Develop and design visual assets for various channels, including website, social media, PowerPoint presentations, and print materials that showcase our apparel products and people.
2. Create visual concepts, graphics, and layouts that align with our brand's aesthetic and messaging.
3. Develop and produce video content for various channels, such as social media, website, and email marketing that showcases our apparel products and our people.
4. Write scripts, storyboard, and produce video content that aligns with our brand's messaging and goals.
5. Collaborate with other teams, including marketing and content, to ensure that visual and video assets align with overall marketing strategies and campaigns.
6. Use design software, including Adobe Creative Suite and Figma, to create high-quality designs, graphics, and video content.
7. Manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
8. Stay up to date with the latest design trends, tools, and best practices.