- Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management
- 2-3 years' work experience in Human Resources Management
- Enthusiastic, solution-oriented, self-driven, and possess the ability to perform under minimum supervision
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in both English and Sinhala.
- The ability to communicate in Tamil will be an added advantage
- Flexibility and adaptability to work collaboratively with a diverse and remote team
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically on a regular basis.
- Drive various interventions to ensure strong people connect and keep 'live' the organization's culture.
- Engage, align and partner with the operational leadership teams and the corporate HR team to drive the people agenda for the field.
- Deploy effective employer branding and recruitment initiatives to hire for new outlets as well as the exist
- Work with Market Training Managers for induction of store teams and periodic skills development programme to set them up for success.
- Ensure adherence of organization people policies and practices within the regional field teams at all levels.