- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- Team Player with 2+ years of hands-on experience in architecting, designing and launching production quality Microservice deployment.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Experience in problem-solving and root-cause analysis.
- Experience in DevSecOps automation, Monitoring and Availability processes.
- Multi-cloud experience on AWS, Azure and OCI.
- IaC infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins and associated DevOps tooling.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Certification on AWS architecture desirable.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, etc.)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- MicroServices based development experience would be advantageous.
- Infrastructure designing & provisioning to deploy Enterprise Product on Multi-Cloud Platforms( Azure, OCI and AWS).
- Identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems patches and security updates.
- Microservice application deployment and CI/CD automation. Proactively monitoring and alerts to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain infrastructure and application level security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Report and document best practices and strategies regarding infrastructure maintenance.
- Mentor teams on the new cloud-based initiatives and technologies.
- Collaborate with the 24/7 CodeGen TechOps team for production deployments and upgrades.
- L2 and L3 Infrastructure Support Services to the business to agreed service levels.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Accountable for the delivery of the SLA (Service LevelAgreement) and Project Objectives within the Infrastructure and cloud related areas.
AWS, Azure and OCI
DevOps and Agile principles